Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Why bother?

Troon Business Association take note - there are a lot of rubbish businesses in Troon. Builders - didn't get back to me. Electricians - didn't get back to me. Joiners - didn't get back to me. Well, one did. Thanks, Lunardi. Got an electrician from Kilmarnock. May have to get a builder from Poland. I'm very happy that they're all so busy and returning a call is just too much bother. I just hope they remember when they're not so busy I won't waste my time offering them business. So don't huff and puff the the people of Troon don't spend their money in Troon!

1 comment:

Dogwithnobrain said...

Tell me about it. Santa stuck his foot thru the Attic floor in December, and it took me til August to get it fixed!!!! NIGHTMARE. No one would quote, and even fewer people wanted to even answer the phone.