Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back to the Front etc

Another thing. Troon, down at the front. What's so difficult or expensive about sorting it out? That paddling pool - who took the inspired decision to fill in half of it? Does that prevent half the drunks jumping into half of it when it doesn't have its half of water? Why can't we shove some mud and seeds in it and have grass? Looks like the rooms in my house I put off painting, I get to tolerate the absurdity of the half-painted walls. But then I'm not trying to attract tourists to my loo.

And the graffiti on the shelters. Has nobody thought of calling the local schools in Troon, Dundonald and Prestwick and asking if they have anyone there called "Big Davie" who has ever been seen canoodling with "Crazy Angie". Is that beyond our shared-between-the-local-stations policepersons?

And why does the sea have to be so cold? Is this the result of a Tory council?

No comments: