Sunday, May 12, 2013

A NICE WEE SIT DOWN

I received a comment, a most insulting and libellous comment that this blog was DORMANT. Pardon? What? I would have published the comment had the correspondent not included their phone number. As a kind soul, I wish to protect them from the abuse of the Troon Millions who would undoubtedly risk their sair shoulders to pick up their handsets and disabuse the commenter of their delusions. So I have not published their vile ABUSE. This blog is NOT dormant. Not a lot happens in Troon. This is a natural pause in commentary. A catch of breath. Jeez, have you no appreciation of how to take it easy? I WAS HAVING A NICE WEE SIT DOWN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we thought you were looking forward to Lido2.

Elsie Tanner said...

Briilant Blog. what I really want know about Troon is : ... waht are all those closely mown circles of grass with red flags in the middle for ( 90 at last count) ... is it something to do with magic mushrooms / something to do with UFO landings sites or a mixture of both ?